Umbrella for Infants Virtual Bingo
Time & Location
About the Event
Umbrella for Infants is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the goal of helping families while they have a baby in a NICU. With a global pandemic at hand, we are finding the best way we can help families and support our mission is to help our partners, like UMass Memorial or Boston Children's Hospital. 100% of the money raised from this event will be donated to a Massachusetts NICU. Please visit our website, www.umbrellaforinfants.org, for more details about who we are and what we have done.
We have a few recommendations if you are going to join us for a night of fun:
- Using a laptop or PC is easiest when toggling between Zoom and the Bingo Cards. You can use a phone or tablet, but you may want to print your cards as toggling may be a challenge.
- Each card purchased will be used in all games played during the event. If you buy multiple cards, they are in use for all games. - We recommend using a maximum of three cards.
- You may print your Bingo cards. Since your cards will be used for multiple games, you may not want to write on them. Mark your called number with a coin or poker chip.
- There will be multiple rounds of Bingo and PRIZES will be awarded to the winners of each round
If you have questions regarding the event or our organization, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Bingo Card$10$100$0
- 3 Pack$25$250$0
- Family Pack$40$400$0